Anti-inflammatory cream for eczema - psoriasis
Recipe shared by gyzmo
- Beeswax (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoon)
- Almond oil (2 tablespoon)
- Distilled water (1 tablespoon)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm beeswax, honey, almond and olive oils, and distilled water. Stir well until beeswax has melted.
- Remove from heat and allow the mix to cool. Keep on stirring until the mixture begins to thicken. It should be soft.
- Add the essential oils and mix.
- Put the lotion in storage container. Allow the lotion to cool for about 30 minutes before putting the lid on.
- You don't need to keep it in the fridge unless you want to keep it for more than 1 month. Water can begin to separate from the lotion after a few days but this is normal.
Researchers reported that a natural combination of honey, olive oil, and beeswax can provide significant benefit to people suffering from eczema or psoriasis. A honey mixture may decrease the need for corticosteroids... See this article:
This cream is anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial. If you
suffer from an overgrowth of candida, these ingredients are good
altogether to fight against yeast infection.
Other articles, interviews and remedies for eczema
Do you have anything to say to improve this recipe for eczema and psoriasis? Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments from the community (2)
Add your comment: