Read this before you start this recipe »
- Always educate yourself about properties and contraindications of essential oils you are going to use.
- Be sure you are not allergic to any ingredient before applying it on your body. First apply a dab on your wrist for example, and wait 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs.
- Make sure you buy the pure base ingredients and choose ingredients that have the most beneficial nutrients.
- Always dilute an essential oil in a base oil unless you are sure it is safe to use it neat.
- If you can afford, spend a little more on high quality and organic oils. This will insure no unnecessary chemicals are applied to your skin.
Mint is an excellent remedy for dark circles under eyes. It also feels refreshingly cool when it is applied.
- Only a sprig of fresh mint leaves! It is a very simple recipe!
Note: choose mint free of pesticides…
How to use mint as a remedy for dark circles under eyes?
- Chop and crush the leaves into a fine paste. It is best to use a mortar and pestle. Optional: you can add a few drops of honey to the paste.
- Apply the mixture to dark area under eyes. Be careful not to apply it into your eyes.
- Leave it for max 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry.