Read this before you start this recipe »
- Always educate yourself about properties and contraindications of essential oils you are going to use.
- Be sure you are not allergic to any ingredient before applying it on your body. First apply a dab on your wrist for example, and wait 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs.
- Make sure you buy the pure base ingredients and choose ingredients that have the most beneficial nutrients.
- Always dilute an essential oil in a base oil unless you are sure it is safe to use it neat.
- If you can afford, spend a little more on high quality and organic oils. This will insure no unnecessary chemicals are applied to your skin.
This antifungal foot bath can be done daily. You can try a mix of different antifungal oils such as tee tree, neem or oregano oil.
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: n/a
Ingredients for this antifungal foot bath recipe
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 4 drops tea tree or lavender oil
- Soak your feet in warm water (feet and ankles in water)
- Add the ingredients and mix well with your feet
- Soak feet for about 20 minutes
- Dry them and apply an anti-fungal cream